For everyone who is fed up with the screen-obsession our generation battles, we present to you the best weed games on Amazon to help liven up your smoke sessions and go from social media to actual social interaction with your crew. These smoking games make the perfect gift for your favorite stoner, and will keep you and the squad cracking up (and lighting up) until the break of dawn.
1. WEED the Game
This fully-equipped board game takes players through the life of a grower and distributor: growing your seeds into plants, selling the product, and avoiding unwanted jail time (insert standard “Legalize It” shout-out here). The game money even resembles real cash, with an added touch. Our favorite addition to this game is Barack Obama’s face plastered onto the thousand-dollar bill.
- New Cannabis Based Board Game
- For 2 to 6 Players, You Can Grow a big Ganja Crop
- Best Stoner Game of ALL TIME!
- Made in the USA
- Turn Seeds to Plants, Plants to Pounds and Pounds to Cash!
The objective of this card game is to earn the most cash for your grass. The goal is to peddle as much as you can, even if that means stealing from a friend or subjecting others to a fine. This pot game comes highly-rated and would make a nice coffee table addition in your smoking den.
- Age range: 18 and up / Number of players: 2 to 6 / Play time: 25
- Manufacturer: Euro Games
3. Pass the Grass
This interactive board game goes beyond dice-rolling action and incorporates actual smoking into the game-play. Will you draw the “Take one hit” card, or will you have to spell ‘hippopotamus’ to avoid losing your next turn? Although this game can include anywhere from 2-6 players, we recommend incorporating your whole group, or choosing one or two of your most strong-lunged buds.
- The world's first weed smoking board game.
- Take turns drawing cards (and puffs) and complete challenges to win.
- 2-6 players
- Includes: 1 game board, 2 dice, 6 game "tokens," 2 decks of cards, and a rule book.
- For adults, 21 & up.
4. Deluxe Weed Card Game
This simple classic should be in every stoner’s toolbox. A favorite of the Stoner Toolbox staff, this card game’s objective is to collect the most weed while keeping your opponents from doing the same. Cards range from tornadoes to weed-whackers, giving players many options when it comes to wreaking havoc on their neighbors’ plants.
- The whacky card game where players compete to grow the most weed plants.
- Bonus: gold-colored, cloth, drawstring storage bags for game pieces.
- Hilarious, novelty card game for 2 to 8 players ages 18 and older.
- Includes 108 high quality plastic coated playing cards and full instructions.
- Recommended for ages 18 to 105 years.
5. Stoner Fluxx
This card game provides endless outcomes and is sure to keep you on your toes. Not only is the game a unique way to rev up your smoke session, but 5% of the proceeds go towards ending marijuana prohibition. For one way to win the game (and end the drug war), players need to display the cards “Peace” and “Weed” along with a goal card. Far out, man.
6. Pot Farm: The Board Game
Another of Amazon’s grow games, Pot Farm is inspired from a cult-classic board game that went viral via Facebook. Players aim to maximize profits and avoid Ranger Dick, all the while choosing what strategy to enact to pursue this goal. The company even has a mobile game for those who choose to stay glued to their smartphone during the smoke session (hint: don’t be that guy).
- Players: 2-4
- Playing Time: 45 minutes